Our fate is our own hands. We are Asmodians. We will not fail.—Kineas, Praefectus Castrorum of the Asmodian Archons

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Looking to join a legion - looking at server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
izi4aion

PostSubject: Looking to join a legion - looking at server   Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:32 pm

Hi guys,

Been playing since launch, looking at moving to this server given that my current server's legion is semi-dead, the community is not super, and it is a west-coast server, which isn't great for me as an east coast person.

I leveled a character to 10 so I could chat and participate somewhat in dialogue (and hopefully talk to a few people in legions) and really just want to get to know some people to see if this is going to be a place where I could land and stay put.

I realize I probably can't get an invite due to level and am happy to invest the time to prove myself, but atm I really just want to evaluate the server and get to know people I would enjoy playing with in the future. I am a serious player who enjoys the competitive aspects of pvp and have multiple 30+'s and have crafted to 399 as well. I am comfortable with any character-type and find all the classes on Aion pretty fun, so I'd also like to know what is more/less needed as I plan to have at least a couple of alts to help with crafting, gathering, and/or storage.

hope to hear from you guys and maybe chat IG soon. Thanks and all the best,

Izi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimslade

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join a legion - looking at server   Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:20 pm

What is your in game neame? Just so we know if/when you contact one of us we'll know who you are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
izi4aion

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join a legion - looking at server   Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:31 pm

Aliandra is my current character, but I am still deciding class to focus on.

I did chat very briefly with one of your members, but they were about to enter an instance so didn't get a chance to talk much (and of course I forget their name).

Anyway, should be on again later and will look for you guys - I just wish there was a search function to find members of a certain legion (at least I am not aware of a way to do that).

Hope to talk to you guys soon!

Izi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join a legion - looking at server   Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:52 pm

Hello ^^

Thanks for your interest in the Saints. 1 of the officers will get in touch with you in game so we can meet on vent and chat about the game. Looking forward to meeting you.

P.S. Your name is Aliandra?? What game did you play before Aion?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hellfiresaints.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join a legion - looking at server   

Back to top Go down

Looking to join a legion - looking at server
Page 1 of 1