Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our fate is our own hands. We are Asmodians. We will not fail.—Kineas, Praefectus Castrorum of the Asmodian Archons

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere only you know

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dess

Dess

Somewhere only you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere only you know   Somewhere only you know I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:47 am

^PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON THESE LINKS ^

Last edited by Dess on Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:45 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grimslade

Grimslade

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere only you know   Somewhere only you know I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:09 am

Those links are very likely linked to key loggers, which have been the death of many Aion accounts - we need to get this jack-off's posts deleted!
Back to top Go down
Dess

Dess

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere only you know   Somewhere only you know I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:19 am

Grimslade wrote:
Those links are very likely linked to key loggers, which have been the death of many Aion accounts - we need to get this jack-off's posts deleted!

also a great thing to do if you are unsure about a link is to type the address in Google and see what comes up.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere only you know   Somewhere only you know I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:04 pm

Posts deleted...user banned.
Back to top Go down
https://hellfiresaints.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere only you know   Somewhere only you know I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhere only you know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Daeva Lounge :: Guest Chat-
Jump to: