Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our fate is our own hands. We are Asmodians. We will not fail.—Kineas, Praefectus Castrorum of the Asmodian Archons

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Join The Army!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyranex

Tyranex

Join The Army!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Join The Army!!!!!   Join The Army!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:12 pm

Hey! and thank you for checking us out......Hellfire Saints Legion is recruiting anybody who is team orientated......we will have our own crafting guild within the Legion , we will have raids for gear and crafting ,and we will be going after artifacts and forts .....we will also have cute little events of our own ect......I plan to work with other (larger) legions to let us help them with their artifacts and fort seiges untill we are large enough to do these things on our own..this way we can be learning the ropes while we are trying to grow to our full potential.....I will work very hard for the Legion to make sure Hellfire Saints members have fun playing all aspects of the game ....Thank you very much for checking us out and please make a post including a little about yourself and why you might like to join us .
P.S. for any questions or concerns please feel free to contact myself or the other founding members in game...........Tyranex,Jacynth,Ferlee.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Join The Army!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join The Army!!!!!   Join The Army!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:37 am

I just want to add that we are absolutely NOT cool with botting. If you bot don't bother to apply...if we find you botting in legion we'll kick you out..no second chances.
Back to top Go down
https://hellfiresaints.forumotion.com
killerst

Join The Army!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: joining   Join The Army!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:24 pm

ya hi im killer stoner just a hardcore gamer that plays like everyday and u guys seem like a really good legion.
i also have a few buddys axxol and kalryu
Back to top Go down
Drachewo

Join The Army!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Drachewolf want to join a Family guild   Join The Army!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:29 pm

Hello I am a friend of Wujen. Him and I have played together for atleast 15 years and we have played alot of MMORPG's. I am a very fun loving person and very loyal to those.

I want to find a guild that likes to hunt with eachother. I hate to hunt alone. Please let me know if you need more information.
Back to top Go down
Jacynth

Jacynth

Join The Army!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join The Army!!!!!   Join The Army!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:19 pm

welcome to the legion Drach Smile
Back to top Go down
Doctos

Join The Army!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join The Army!!!!!   Join The Army!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:53 pm

Thank you for letting me come on the boss fight last nite. I enjoy your team. Everyone seems to pretty cool. I would like to join you guys. I'm a gamer junkie. I came here from three years of wow. I was in a every nite raid guild there. I don't mind being a team player. I just enjoy the people and downing the bosses . I've been playing this game for two months, got five toons. 36 healer, 31 glad, 22 sin, 18 sor, 18 chanter. Im a expert armorsmith 399 alc, 399 weaponsmith, 399 handcrafting. Hopefully I can join you guys and maybe bring something to the legion.
Back to top Go down
Tyranex

Tyranex

Join The Army!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join The Army!!!!!   Join The Army!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:45 am

doctos your in for sure
Back to top Go down
Jacynth

Jacynth

Join The Army!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join The Army!!!!!   Join The Army!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:24 pm

Look forward to having you in Doctos. We'll look for you in game or you can whisper Tyranex, Jacynth, Bluemagic, Grimslade, or Jimjamz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Join The Army!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join The Army!!!!!   Join The Army!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Join The Army!!!!!
Page 1 of 1